Monday, September 6, 2010

Introduction

Working in a restaurant is not as fun and easy as most people seem to think.  I have worked in a local chain restaurant in Texas for about four years now and every time I step foot into the door of my restaurant there is always a new story to tell about both the customers and the employees.  I am almost positive that everyone who works or has worked in the restaurant industry can relate to at least one of the stories I will be writing about.  Also, hopefully this will open up the more disgruntled guests minds and help them to be a little more friendly to the people who are serving them.

Also, if you have any stories you would like me to post, send them my way!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad someone has a confessional blog! I think it will be a great place to share the frustrations and funny stories that we all experience in the food industry!

    ReplyDelete